Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jump Around

That's been the theme around here the last couple of days, therefore the theme for this post.

I finally brought the "Jumperoo" down out of the attic for Sadie and it did not take her long to figure that thing out. She likes it for a while, for sure.
She's about had enough here, but she's always good to go with a little company!
That behemoth  ( how'dya like that big word- double to nothing I spelled it wrong too) of a jumper has gotten a lot of miles on it!
Here's that silly boy jumpin' his heart out-
He used to jump himslef to sleep in it regularly.
And going even farther back...
She was a much more gentle jumper- but she, too,  put her own fair share of time in on the Jumperoo.
I'd say we've gotten our money's worth out of that one, wouldn't you!

I am going to clump some Sadie 5 month factoids into this post as well.
Sadie has been rolling lots over the last several weeks and you can hardly lay her on her back without her rolling over to her stomach. And as I type this now, I see she just figured out how to go from her tummy back over to her back, yay!!!
She has been babbling more, got spoiled on our trip and now loves to have someone looking at her all the time, has started to hold her own bottle and has been playing with and holding her toys much more. Next thing on the "to do" list- hopefully sitting up, we're working on it!


So to carry over the jumping theme, the kids came running out of the bedroom hallway yesterday wearing this frog hat that Ryan's aunt had made when he was little. They thought it was pretty fun, and so did I!

Silly frog.
Crazy frog.
Littlest frog.
Happy frog.
Blind frog.
Jumpy frog.
 
Tired frog.
Goodnight frog.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hilarious! Blind frog....:)