Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Absent Blogger
I know, I know. Long time, no write. Actually I did sort of hold up my end of the bargain with varying my posts. I spent about 2 hours last Wednesday night writing a long post on marriage. I rather enjoyed writing it and sharing some insight to my marriage ( I am pretty open person, which you know, if you know me at all) but I have been teetering with whether or not to post it. Is it too open and too honest? It is sitting there waiting for me to take the time to read over it again and re-evaluate whether it is share-worthy or not, I just haven't gotten there yet. And now we are preparing for Thanksgiving festivities and our minds are filled with thoughts of all God ahs done in our lives. He certainly has done for us more that we could ask or imagine and to Him we are thankful. I hope you and your family have a wonderful and memorable day full of thanks and I'm sure next time around I will have some fun post holiday pics and stories to share. Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment