It's just so crazy to me that my 1st baby is off to Kindergarten today.
I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around the thought of her being gone to school pretty much as long as her daddy is gone to work. All day, all week!!!
That said, we are SOOO excited for her and know she is going to LOVE school and she is so ready!!
It's making me crazy I didn't get that one piece of hair out of her face, ha!!
Not sure what this boy is going to do without his BFF around!!!
Its been about an hour and he has said he misses her already- we all do :)
(Yeah, I'm lookin' rough. What can I say....)
She was very brave going into her class, even admitting she was a little scared! I can't wait to hear how her 1st day goes!!
Where has the time gone, sweet girl?








2 comments:
The time will fly by even faster now. Things get even busier than before and before you know they are all grown with kids of their own. Remembering your first day of school! My littlest and sidekick was off to a full day and I had only planned on a half day that year! Now, you are watching your own! Enjoy!
Oh, my. Tearing up at this!! I cannot believe she is already in Kindergarten!!! She is so beautiful and wow, school starts really early these days!!
Post a Comment