Monday, April 15, 2013

A Brief Easter Recap

This morning I got the ol' "have you given up on the blog?" reminder from the hubby. I haven't, really I haven't ;-). I have however been trying to stay up on my housework and be mindful of my goal to be more intentional with my time. We have been enjoying outside and for me just trying to not live so much of my life feeling distracted. All this has definitely meant a substantially less amount of time in front of the computer. I also haven't felt I have much interesting to report as of late!

I suppose I will start trying to catch up with Easter. I definitely felt like Easter was under the radar for me this year. I felt like my heart wasn't in it. Thankfully God's grace is not a "One Day Pass" on Easter. You know, it's funny, I vividly remember being a small child (like under the age of 6) and thinking Easter was literally the day my sins were forgiven. I carried them with me all year and then Easter came and my slate was wiped clean!! Hallelujah that Christ's defeat of sin and death is not confined to our calendar or our mood on a rainy yucky Easter! 

I did manage to get at least an inside pic of the three kiddOs before church!





Post church lunch at the Grandparents!

And a rainy neighborhood egg hunt ;-)

1 comment:

linda said...

Love the different smiles! Sadie looks like Sheila in the Easter pic!