Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Helper Hannah

I think we have a very mature three year old on our hands-- well atleast if you can look past those infamous fits and the fact that she is convinced her 11 month old cousin is going to eat her...
But for the most part she is very mature =) What do you expect though, it probably comes with the territory of being the eldest child. I have some video footage of how big of a help Hannah Grace has been around here these past couple weeks. Please excuse my snorting in the latter half of the video- it's terrible, but I'm sure you won't hold it against me, right?



So it seems I won't have to potty train Bennett, I think I will just have Hannah do it for me. She has been taking him back to the bathrom, removing his pants and diaper, having him sit on the potty and then finishing the job with what you just watched in the video. I have to admit, I thought this was hilarious the 1st few times- but now that I catch them back there sneakily and going through multiple perfectly good diapers in a short amount of time for no reason (he's not actually going on the potty when they do this), it's quickly getting a little less funny and certainly less helpful, but I guess I can still appreciate the effort. I think she is going to make one good momma some day!

Here's another clip of Hannah singing at dinner the other night (this is why we had the camera out that night and how I caught the diaper changing help in action). We were trying to get her on tape doing the "itsy itsy spider" because at the end we love how she says "uh-gaaaaay-un" but she didn't really do it for us this time. It's cute none the less- probably boring if your not family, but I thought I would go ahead and include for those family members who like that sort of thing =).



No comments: