Saturday, November 21, 2009

Two Months

I'm not a liar. Really, I'm not! I'm just a girl who changes her mind (and a busy one at that!). I know I said I had my video post coming soon. Well, it's no longer "soon" and I'm not posting my video. But don't worry, I will. But for today, since I am just now actually getting around to posting, I want to focus on our sweet little 2 month old- that's right two months old today!!!! Can you beleive it?

So I wanted to include a little two month update. Here is Sadie in a nutshell at two months old.

  • You weigh 11 lbs. 14 oz. and are growing so fast and strong!
  • You started sleeping 7-8 hours at night and have backtracked some the last couple nights, but you still sleep atleast 6 hours.
  • You hate getting your clothes pulled over your head and cry almost every time.
  • You LOVE water- the shower, tub, it doesn't matter, you are fully relaxed and loving every minute.
  • You have been a bucket of smiles! I would say 90% of the time a face appears in front of you, you light up with huge smiles. It's great.
  • Your favorite thing is to be bounced in the bouncy seat, when nothing else makes you happy that always does- and the harder you're being bounced, the better.
  • You got your shots this week and we are planning on taking you to the church nursery for the 1st time this Sunday!
  • You don't yet have a set nap schedule, still just dozing in and out as you please- oblivious to all the chaos that is going on around you.
  • You love the other kids- whenever I panic thinking Hannah, Bennett, or Bailey are getting rough with you I realize you are just grinning back at them as big as you can!
  • You like tummy time better than any of the other kids and even when we are holding you on our chest you will completely push up on your arms, you're a strong little girl!
  • You don't like to have your arms covered up- uh oh- you may be our 1st without a blanky fetish! =)
  • Your mommy and daddy and big sister and brother are all so in love with you!
As corny as it sounds, this little girl really is just a beam of light in our house. She is such a little joy and we love her so much and can't imagine our family without her!

And stay tuned, my video (that I know just has ya'll reeling in your seats to see ;-) will still make an appearance before long. AND in other great news, we ordered a whole new camera to replace my other that I am selling on Ebay and it's supposed to be here by Monday- I will have a lot of picture taking making up to do!!! Don'tcha know!
Sadie at two months smiling for her big sister:




Never wake a sleeping bear...

Woops! Lucky for me, this one's not too ferocious!


4 comments:

Suzie said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe she is already 2 months old!!! Wow, how time flies! She is just a doll and I'm so glad you all are enjoying her so much!

Anonymous said...

Now that is awesome! Wish I was there to catch some smiles. Still looking for the video of potty training? Go Hannah!

Love you all,
Nina

Erica B said...

Yay for Sadie sleeping through the night! That makes all the difference.

Rachel said...

Agree--sleeping babies are wonderful. The only things better are smiling babies, and it looks like you've got one that's great at both! Happy two months, Sadie!