For now I wanted to jot down a few Sadie factoids for the sake of my own memory.
We have been LOVING hearing her first few giggles and belly laughs over the past several weeks- I mean is there a better sound in the world?
We have just realized she loves "Snugglies" (as you can see above). She loves to have them cuddled in her arm.
She spends a good amount of time on her little play mat. She will lay there and listen to the music and bat at the toys for a good thirty minutes, sometimes more.
She sleeps from 9:30 ish to about 7:00 in the morning (at least as of late). I think I would say she's a pretty laid back little thing.
We thought she looked just like Bennett for the first few weeks, but as of late she has been reminding us more and more of her big sister.
Any way you look at it we think she's just precious. ( I know, shocker, right?) I think that's pretty normal =)
Oh yeah, and mommy has recently discovered Sadie's tickle spot. Here is a little soul food for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment