Thursday, March 4, 2010

Quarter of a Century

Happy 25th birthday Ryan! In some ways 25 sounds so old, while in most ways, I suppose, it doesn't seem old enough, ha =).
I am feeling badly that this year your birthday is SO low key and uneventful, but that doesn't change how much we all love you and appreciate you.


I'm not sure why God saw fit to give me my perfect match at the young age of 16, but I feel so blessed that He did. Only 25 and yet we've already had so many great years together!
I know today even more than almost 10 years ago that you are the most perfect man for me.
Every day I love being married to you and I love the father that you are to our kids- they adore you!

Sorry, Bennett, I wish I would have gotten a pic of you and your daddy in your matching gym pants and undershirts yesterday to include on here. You are  little mini me of your dad and I love it!

So happy birthday to our handsome, loving, hands on, wonderful father and husband! We love you very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan, your are so wonderful. We too are so blessed to have you in our family. Who would have know when you first asked me for permission to date our Stephy (while shaking in your shoes)that we would be sharing all the joys you have brought to our family. We thank you and thank Jesus that he brought the two of you together.
Thank you and have a wonderful
"25th" year! Mom and Dad Stroh