It seems like no matter what the subject matter- everyone loves to consider comparables. I have learned kids are no exception. I can't count how many times I get asked if Sadie looks like the others. I have to admit, I like to play into this too. It is always fun to see babies looking alike and different than their siblings, parents, and even cousins. I have a cousin that we were always told we looked more like sisters than cousins. I still get a kick out of seeing bits of my dad and bits of my mom in myself. There's just something that never grows old about comparing genetics, right?
So, when people ask me if Sadie looks like the other two or who she looks more like, I usually say how I truly feel- to me she looks a lot like the others, but at the same time is just different. I know seems like a cop out right? Well here, all in good fun, are my baby comps. To me they are all as cute as can be and look all alike and all different. (But I must say, I have always thought Hannah and Bennett are extremely similar). all these pics are from left to right: HG, Bennett, Sadie. All are around the 9-10 month age range.
(You can click to enlarge)
So how 'bout it?


1 comment:
I have always thought Hannah and Bennett looked alike and that Sadie looks the most different (maybe it's the light eyes?) but you can tell they are all siblings. I love that! It's so fun to see them be different and unique and individual and still look like each other and their parents. The creativity of God dumbfounds me. No matter who they look like though, they are all adorable!
Post a Comment