The Bradford pears are blooming, Hannah Grace is wheezing more than normal, and squeeling little munchkins are running around everywhere. Yes, spring has indeed sprung in the south and this is the ever so predictable "spring has arrived and we are loving it" post. I can't begin to tell you what being able to get out and air out has done for all of our spirits. If I moved to California where it's in the 70s year round, would that mean I would be a better mom year round? 'Cause I'm kinda feeling like the boosting of the temps is also boosting my patience, weird. Anyway, here is some snippets of the kiddOs enjoying their outside time over the last week.
Last Saturday, the kids were officially introduced to the ice cream man. I have a feeling now when that song comes a ringin' there is no going back.
Bennett and his Spider Man pop-sicle. I'm pretty sure the last half of it ended up in a puddle on the ground, but I don't think that put a damper his fun and excitement one bit! =)
Woops! Where this one come from? Haha, this girl. It seems we have a mad scientist that rears her cute little head on a more than regular basis. My favorite is the naked freshly bathed mad scientist. =)
Wednesday we hit the extremely happenin' park. Didn't take Sadie long to think she ruled the joint. Surprise, surprise.
We stayed for almost three hours. The kids had a ball and I loved sitting and letting them run their little hearts out.
What? You didn't hear? Mullets are so in, and for now, hers stays. Haha.
Hello big girl! I guess you are here to stay! I am coping and loving your oh so mature conversation skills! =)
Have I mentioned Sadie lets you know if you ever do something she is less than thrilled about?
Well, she does.
Enjoying a GoGurt.
Make that- really enjoying a GoGurt?
And of course there has been a good bit of back yard play going on!
Thanks, Alyson, for your "open your eyes on three" tip....
It was much more effective than the "I'm gonna get you" tactic that results in leg kicks and arm curls of defense. =)
Check out these sweet onlookers-- Sadie was refusing to look at me. Again, pretty usual.
When I accepted getting a picture of Sadie like this was the best I was going to do with her, big brother ran on the scene (unprompted) and I of course kept clicking!
Seriously?
Have I mentioned what a sweet boy this kid can be? Ugh, melt me.
Hannah followed suit.
Sweet, sweet kids!
See? This fresh air has done me good! ;-)

































2 comments:
haha, Abby and Sadie can be mullet friends:)
Such sweet pictures! Miss y'all so much!
So glad to see the kids playing. Love Sadies little orange outfit. Miss you all very much, Hugs and more hugs, Nina
Post a Comment