The littler of the crew started preschool this week. Bennett is in his 3rd year there and doing the 3 day a week transitional class. He and Hannah Grace were super excited that he has Hannah's teacher from last year! This is Sadie's first year and she was pretty excited to wear her "packpack" and head off with her big brother!
This one makes me laugh!
Every time I talked about it being the 1st day of school, Bennett wanted me to confirm that I was aware that this wasn't his VERY 1st day... Yes, son, thank you... ;-)
A couple alone shots of the newly schooled....
It is kind of sad by the third time around and after having to send off to the BIG Kindergarten,
this preschool send off didn't seem to be deemed as monumental!
I did miss her though! She had been my little side kick buddy for the last couple years while the older two had school. I'm very excited for her though, and have to admit, having just a few mommy hours all to myself ain't sounding too shabby right now ;-)
Little miss independence!
Here's to high hopes for another great year ahead and for high hopes it doesn't fly as fast as the years past!






1 comment:
My little sweetie pies are growing so fast.... Try to enjoy each little moment because it is easy to remember the big ones!
Post a Comment