Hannah Grace and Bennett are playing their first year of soccer this year and they are on the same team. They both actually seem to like it more than we thought they would! I would even say they both love it! Yay!
They may not be the most, ahem, skilled on the team, but hey they keep up with it, ya know!! It ain't bad!!!
I took my cam the second week for some pics, soo...
Here we go!! Getting the show on the road....
I love this one!
Nice form Hannah Gracie ;-)
I guess the tongue is a sign of concentration?!? Haha!
After each other during practice.
Celebrating their team mates scoring ;-)
High fives.. oh and don't mind the kid off to the side with his hands...errrr... anyway, yeah forgot to crop that bad boy! (heh-heh... no pun intended...)
Bennett really wants to be goalie. They don't have an official goalie at this age, but if they did, he would be all over that one! He ahs blocked a couple shots quite well! I do think he is going to be a stronger defense kind-of guy than offense!
Bummed about the other teams score...
A sweet buddy. They have seemed to connect since they were pretty little!
Can't hardly handle the cuteness :)






















2 comments:
So cute, how are you finding time to do this today!
I am LOLing at that kid!!!
Post a Comment