Hannah Grace turned 6 in August! Its still weird to me that she is 6!!! Birthday season (August-September, then again in March in our house) this year was in the midst of alll the craziness of starting school and buying and selling houses. Hannah Grace had school on her birthday and then of course, that night was the home inspection on our old house and we had to be out. So we went out to eat and Ross and Lori were kind enough to let us drop in at their house for cupcakes and gifts. Grandma made the egg free cupcakes and Lori grabbed some pics for me, so yeah, I did pretty much nothing. Despite my mommy fail, I think she knew she was loved and special.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You may remember I have decided to only do "big" birthday events for certain milestone birthdays. The first one is the 5th birthday. This year was Bennett's fifth, but a big party just really doesn't seem like his gig. Sadie turned three just days before, and this was literally the weekend before the big move. So we made a plan that worked out quite well. We took the Braithwait clan to the Build A Bear at the local outdoor mall and ordered a cookie cake from the Great American Cookie next door. We did the whole deal there and it was really fun (and easy ;)! We decided in all the craziness this was also to be Sadie's birthday celebration, and thankfully Bennett is the most generous brother a girl could ask for, and did not mind sharing at all. :)
Please forgive the ridiculous amount of pictures to follow. I think I will just let the pictures roll, I'm not feeling comment-y I guess today ;-) I will say these few things though: 1. This first pic is nothing short of a miracle-an awesome pic of all 5 Braith-kids! 2. We love what each of our kids picked out for their animal, they are so fitting of each one's personality! 3. They are blessed kids and we are very blessed to be their parents!
Enjoy! (or don't if you don't want to see 100 pics of kids and stuffed animals ;-)




1 comment:
So fun!
Post a Comment