Monday, February 4, 2013

One Down, Two to Go

Boy, this blog has gone a bit to pot, hasn't it. I guess it's just one of the balls falling in this crazy juggling act that is raising small children :) I have t-minus ten minutes until kids are up and we are headed out the door, but I can do one thing in a short 10 minutes. And that is post this:

Heart beat still.

Caught this gem right after the new year, and since I like to keep my goals low and attainable for myself one of the few goals I have stored in my head is to get an equal caliber pic of the other two kids so that I can blow them all up to sizes that are embarassingly ridiculous and plaster them around my house.

That way maybe, just maybe, I won't forget that they really were kind of cute and loveable at this fleeting age ;-)




1 comment:

linda said...

yeah, I will make copies of all those cute bubbly faces
and do the same thing!