Monday, February 25, 2013

Dancin' Gingham Style

Okay, so fail on my part to use a catchy pop culture title. 
February means a couple things in our house, one of them being the little ladies getting whisked away by daddy to the annual father/daughter dance.
This year was a country theme, and well, they weren't wearing any gingham but it was close enough to working for me, right? :)
 One thing I do know, I had two excited cowgirls!




 ..and one extra special daddy!



 Bennett and I had made plans, but the stomach bug had it's way instead. Hence, why he didn't even make a debut in any of the photos.



 This one is a poor quality phone pic, but of course was the one of all three of them really smiling, so I count it!
One of my favorite nights of the year! 
(Past Years)

1 comment:

linda said...

Love it! They are real cowgirls!