That's right, the Braithwait clan is growing!! We are proud to share our newest addition to the family!!!
....
Say hello to Gibson!
He was a total surprise to the kids! Ryan and I drove to Missouri on Saturday to pick him up. The kids were in shock and this one was beside herself--
She wanted a pup in the worst way, and that is why you see her in more of the pics- she is by a longshot the most attached to him. I think the other two will come around more once he gets the hang of "no bite".
Her little babe.
He had been about as perfect as we could hope but starting acting like a total puppy yesterday. I suppose I should have known it wasn't going to be that easy!!
he of course had to get initiated with a photoshoot outside today-- ;-)
Looking forward to many fun moments to come with this little rascal!!!







2 comments:
Yep I must have missed these pictures by moments... I cannot fathom how much fun HG is having... I am surprised she is not wanting to sleep with him yet! Anxious to see ALL of you. SOON! Thank you for the pictures, they are just tooooo much cute!
He's adorable! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment