Monday, August 12, 2013

And So It Begins....

I just can't believe I now have not one, but two KiddOs in "big school". Our computer was down last week I'm a little behind getting these on here, but last Monday was the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL :)
Bennett went only one day (Monday) for his first week of Kindergarten. How handsome is my little fella. I love him so!

 And purdy little elementary school veteran. First grade, big stuff.

 Uh, yeah, how cute are they holding hands?!? We did not tell them to hold hands. They have a special bond I tell ya!!
So excited!
I lurve this pic!
I held it together okay! They were so brave both being at a new school! Bennett's eyes got a little glassy for about 2 seconds but no tears and he held it together. I however at that point about lost it. I think the kids got great teachers and they are both just so excited-- walking to school this year is another exciting element--

Bennett starts the full week this week and Hannah is so excited to have him there. She is allowed to pick him up at the flag pole and walk across the street with him, since Kindergarteners can't cross by themselves. She has gone over the plan with him numerous times and is pretty proud that she gets to help him out. Like I said, Big stuff ;-)
 And I snapped a pic of him at his table when I dropped him off this morning for his first official day with his whole class! He's totally got this Kindergarten thing ya'll!
 We also celebrated eight awesome years of marriage last week. After dropping the big kids off for their first day, Ryan treated me to new glasses and a fun lunch-- with our little third wheel who was kind enough to take this pic for us, ha~

 Best third wheel ever!

Such a fun and exciting time. Gosh these kids are just growing too fast! Have I said that before?? ;-)

1 comment:

Linda said...

How I so enjoy all the pics and captions! The kids are growing so fast I can hardly believe it!