Monday, August 26, 2013

HG Turns 7!

How is it that 7 years have passed since I became a mom, since this little pioneer changed everything ;-) I don't feel any more qualified to be a mom than I did on August 16th, 2006, but by the grace of God she is turning into a lovely little thing!
 Happy birthday sleepy head!!
 Ready for school with her new backpack!! Truth be told we actually got in a fight the morning of her birthday! ( Am I supposed to document those not so proud moments too??) I hated it but once it got rolling there was no going back? Ay. The backpack was the cause of the commotion, but she sure does look cute wearing it!
 The night of her birthday we spent time with the Braithwait side of the family!
 A pinate (no I don't know how to do a tilde) for the kids was a hit. Pun intended.
 Round one blindfolded.




 Round two we nixed the blindfold to help these kiddOs out.

 Round three the wooden bat in place of plastic...
 Then it was time for "the big guns" in a pink blindfold of course. And I hate this pic was blurry but you've got to love the grown "brotherly love" that was going on here. Ha!!
 We let HG finish 'er off and the troop came running in to collect on the goods.
 Opening a few presents from the family. 
Bennett was happy to read her cards for her.
 Sweet sister hugs (voluntary ones at that!!! ;-)
Cupcake time!
Hannah Grace, your mommy and daddy sure do think God made you beautifully!!






You are one loved seven year old. 

1 comment:

linda said...

Loved so very much by Nina and Papa too! You truly are a beautiful and marvelous sweet girl!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH GRACE,