Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving

So I'm skipping... well the whole season of fall pretty much... but hey let's come back to that, shall we? Good! Because I was about to email these family pics from yesterday to-well- family-- when I had the bright idea that I could just load them onto the blog. That is after all a major purpose of this silly thing isn't it?! Yes!
This was Ryan's third year doing the Turkey Trot with his dad. Pretty fun little tradition if ya ask me!
And I love to lay low and cook breakfast for his return. Then we do "brunch" to hold us over to the main event ;-)

On their return! Way to go guys!

By afternoon we head to the Braithwaits. We even got a few family pics this year. Forgot to get one of just my 3. Woops. Oh well I am happy to have gotten some cute ones regardless!





So much to be thankful for each and every day. Even the hard days. This picture sure does make me thankful for this husband and these little munchkins! 

God is good. Always.

1 comment:

linda said...

We are so thankful for each of you!