
Wow! I can't believe it was a year ago today already that we held Bennett for the first time. It is amazing how quickly time flies, but really- it seems like so much longer ago than just one year. I mean that in this sense- while events and daily life go by so quickly and no matter how hard you try to take it all in, it still ends up a blur- it seems like Bennett has been a part of our lives for way longer than just a single year. I can't remember what life was like without him. I feel like he has always been a part of me, so in that aspect I can't believe it has only been a year that this sweet boy has been in this world!!
I guess I am a somewhat sentimental person and I LOVE to reminisce, so here are just a few pictures Bennett's 1st year of life.

Us holding him in the hospital. Ryan and I still talk about how he was SUCH a beautiful and perfect, handsome newborn baby.

The 1st picture of the kids alone on Bennett's 1st day at home...

Always smiling- sleeping or awake =)
Anyways, I just want to say, Bennett, we love you so incredibly much and you have been such a blessing to us. You are the easiest person to get a smile out of and you show so much love already at just one year old. We love your hugs and open mouthed kisses (even if they are a little wet). We love your toothy grin and your cackling little laugh. You are already my boy on top of the world- I mean this literally as your favorite hobby these days is climbing on top of everything and anything you can. You are a fearless little guy!! We pray that you will continue to grow into a boy and man who loves his Savior and we thank Him that he created you and that He loves you more than even we could ever begin to imagine. You are so special and this will always be a special day for us to look back and to remember the day that you were born. Happy Birthday Bennett!!!
(We won't be having his party until my parents come in town next weekend, but I'm sure I will be putting pictures galore up then!)


2 comments:
Yeah! Happy Birthday Bennett! Did y'all have his birthday party this past weekend or is it next weekend? I hope y'all are doing well...I miss you!!
We need a more recent post!
From,
Your Loyal Reader!
Post a Comment