There have been several nights that his has taken place in our household. For some reason, it tends to be when Ryan is not home, so when they started this the other night I had to get pictures of proof of what "goes down" here sometimes. It's funny, I can't spur this on or try to initiate it- they will only do it on their own terms. I didn't think I would be able to get the video camera out in time for this one, but I was able to get some great action shots of this particular wrestling match...
Hannah Grace goes for this low blow of taking Bennett down while he's trying to get on the zebra...
Looks innocent enough, but now she's got him where she wants him, and in for the kill...
He reluctantly goes down, but he doesn't go without a little bit of a fight!
Just wait, Hannah Grace, give Bennett another 6 months and I don't think you'll stand a chance!!
(No children were hurt during this match- despite his getting demolished, Bennett was loving every second!)
1 comment:
I laughed so hard reading...and looking! Your kids are hysterical, and you are still too fun. I miss you and really wish we loved closer!!!!!!1
Post a Comment