
Well, it has been official for a few days now, so I figured I needed to commemorate it on my blog. Bennett is walking!! The whole transition happened a lot faster with him than I remeber with Hannah Grace. For her it was a matter of about a month between first steps and full out walking. For Bennett it has been about two weeks tops. Just last week he started taking 3-5 steps at a time and by this past weekend he was pretty much done with crawling. I love it. When you watch him you can tell he is so proud of himself. Plus, I have always thought that time when babies learn to walk is so cute! They always walk so funny and fall on their bottoms and have such determination to try try again! And Bennett, I go on record saying that at one year old we could see a trait of determination and diligence pouring out of you than I have ever seen in a little guy before!
You may have noticed in our Halloween post, but I just didn't want to leave out a special note about this milestone!! Yay Bennett!! Now I just have to grieve because it is more real that I don't have a baby in our house anymore! But, of course, it is such a joy to watch them grow up, even if it does happen too fast.
Here is the little man in action!
1 comment:
OH NO!!!!
No more babies... boo hoo!
But what a big guy he is... looks like he is concentrating intensely on putting one step in front of the other... Good Boy Brabra!
Grandma and Grandpa love you and miss you and Hannah Grace soooo very much. XOXOXOX
Post a Comment