Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

My little Firefighter and his beloved Dalmatian.

She had the panting and "ruff ruff" thing down pat.

Trying to get pictures of him with the hat on was quite the challenge.

Of course somebody had to be not looking =)

Cutest Dalmatian I've ever seen!

Can I set off my smoke detectors so I can have this little man come to the rescue!?!

With grandma and grandpa Braithwait- our 1st stop on the trick or treat route!!



And second stop at uncle Ross and Aunt Lori's- I had to include both these pictures but I really love the kids faces in the one above. Haha!



Hannah Grace eyeing Bennett's sucker, I don't think she's realized at this point she has the same thing in her hand.

Haha they were just too cute! (By the way, yes Bennett is officially walking!! Yay Bennett!)

And worn out by the end of the night!!

Truly man's best friend =) This little doggy didn't have to wag her tail to beg!!
We had a very fun and busy Halloween! It was an exciting Halloween this year as it was the first time I have ever dressed the kids up, period. I was all excited about it and it was well worth splurging on the costumes even if they were only for one night! We started the night at Ryan's parents house (You know we had to show off to the grandparents) and then we headed to Uncle Ross and Aunt Lori's to show off for them! Ryan's family made up for over half of Hannah Grace's treat bucket =) We then headed off to some friends from our church and neighborhood, the Toomb's house where we had dinner and a crazy time watching countless kiddos run around in madness anxiously waiting to Trick or Treat. When it was finally time to hit the streets the bigger kids were off faster than you could say go and we didn't see them again! But us little guys hit a few houses in their cove and then headed home to stop at a few houses in our own cove. Hannah Grace was a real trooper going door to door carrying her 10 pound pumpkin bucket! She was a little shy though. We had been working on saying "trick or treat" all week and she knew it and could say it, but she was too shy when it came down to her moments to really shine at each door =) That's okay, her sweet little nature shined for her! Bennett was obviously still mostly just along for the ride this year. Next year when Hannah is three and Bennett is Hannah's age will be a lot of fun to take them both. All in all it was a really fun night, with the craziness and all and we are looking forward to doing it again next year!!
I took lots of pics that I didn't all include on here. There were just too many. So if you want to check them out (and you're not a Facebooker) just click on the link here to see all the fun pics!!

No comments: