Monday, November 10, 2008

The Giggles

One of the most glorious sounds in the whole world is the sound of this little brother and sister laughing together. I just can't get enough, so it's a good thing that they are both really easy kids to get to laugh. Here are some pics we took the other night of their giggle fest. I need to get my connection to upload videos onto my computer so you can get the full effect with sound =) But for now these pictures will have to do.





And giggled out...But never too tired for kisses =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How you come up with something different all the time amazes me! I have a hard time when there is nothing new each day to revel in...kind of like "no package at the front door" (Inside joke?)
They are just great big blessings in sweet little bundles, how happy you must be!
Momma

seanalliefamily said...

I've been so behind on my blog and more behind on checking up with my friends. But your blog is fun and adorable. I wish we lived closer b/c your life sounds so familiar...haha. I especially loved the ultimate fighting match and day in the life...It's parallel to my day, my kids, my life...except I don't watch another kiddo everyday. You're amazing!

Elizabeth Myatt said...

Did I MAKE their costumes!!! Ha,ha,ha! That would be a very solid...no. The pumpkin was an excellent deal from TJ Maxx ($12..and worn last year also) and the cat was a find by Gayle (my mother-in-law) at Cracker Barrel of all places ( I think it was $5). No time for costume making here. Hope you all are having a good week..and enjoying this cold weather :)