Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And So It Begins...

I have been good so far-- I have only bought two sets of matching things up to this point for the girls. It has been so tempting so often, but with all our hand me downs, I just can't justify it- and to buy two, stating the obvious, costs twice as much. I know I will splurge every once in a while and get them matching things, but for when I can't- don't you know I am going to be digging through their closets trying to find things to "coordinate" them in. Last night when we had some sweet visitors I had my first conscious dressing similar of these sisters! I of course had to document it with some pictures. We were going for the pink and black. This I am sure is just the 1st of many to come...

And I did not coordinate Bennett in pink in black, but I did snap his pic to include him. =)
In other news, this little girl returned to our house today-
And for the older ones a good chunk of the day looked like this...
And there was of course some of this...
While Sadie did a little of this....
And a lot of this...
So we are now officially I think fully back into the swing of things. It is kinda crazy with four babies here, but at the same time, it's not really. The house is full-- of a lot of things =)-- but it is good.
We have had a lot of sweet visitors and yummy meals brought our way and it is so nice and so fun. One of the many things I am going to miss about having a small baby as Sadie keeps getting bigger (sniffle) is having people in and out of my house all the time, I really ahve enjoyed it! We are very blessed to have wonderful friends and a wonderful church family!
We have had such a great beginning to our life as a family of five!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooooooooooo cute. Sadie is so sweet and delicate.. The kids look well adjusted...wish i was there ;(

Jen said...

Don't worry. I also found your blog through Beth's blog, and I also like to catch up on what's going on in your life! Glad to see that you family of 5 is doing so well!