Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fallishness

Have you ever found yourself doing something our of pure determination and no other reason. Your intentions may start out differently, but by the time all is said and done, it's nothing but stubborn determination. That probably happens with me too often, and today was no exception. We decided last minute to take the kids to the farmer's market to go pick out some pumpkins. I knew in the back of my mind I wanted to, and when the sun was shining and I remembered we are already half way through October, we decided to load up and head out right then and there. I was thinking it would be something fun to do with the kids, a way to enjoy fall, and of course, a great opportunity for some of those wonderful fally pictures. Well the two older kids were in moods to put it nicely, and I think my husband was behind me rolling his eyes as I continued to be in denial and was bound and determined to keep snapping pictures like we were having fun, dog gone it!!!! I must say it was colder than I expected it to be with a chilly gusty wind, but I (of course) just couldn't let fall pass us by this year without feeling like we did something and have pictures to show for it! At least they weren't terrified of the pumpkins this year like they were last year! Ha!

Starting out really well!

Nothing like a little sibling love, don't you know!
Trying to get a good pic of both of them-
Lookin' like it ain't gonna happen =)
Scoping out the prospects.
Hannah Grace picked hers out!
Check out those cowboy boots! They were Ross and Ryan's when they were little and even if they smell like they were worn by two little boys twenty+ years ago, they are pretty stinkin' cute! =)

Hannah putting hers in the wagon.
Daddy trying to help Bennett pick one out.

"I got this dad!"
Helping daddy pull the pumpkins to go pay.
See here is a prime example- my boy is smiling here, not on the verge of an utter breakdown! You can see that, can't you?!?
Squeezing in a couple more pics before we go!
I cropped this picture above, but wanted to include it not cropped as proof Sadie was along with us! It was too cold to get her out so she just enjoyed the trip from in here-

Walking to the car with our new pumpkins- notice those people in front of us- that little girl was so cute sitting up there in that wagon on top of all those pumpkins and gourds with her little cap on. I wanted to ask if I could take their picture for them, but don't worry, I refrained =)
We had Sadie dressed in fall orange too. I at least pictured it when we got home since we didn't get her out while we were there. I did take a boat load of pics of her yesterday I will put on here soon- our littlest little pumpkin =)
So we had fun.... really... we did!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Wow, i am so impressed by all that you can juggle - 3 adorable kids! The pictures are so cute. Way to go!