Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It Takes Two...

..to drive this train!!! Yes, it officially requires two people to take all of our children on a walk, since we opted out of purchasing a $1000, doesn't fit through doors triple stroller, haha. Although, technically since we have a two seater wagon, we could fit a fourth one and still only require two drivers... hmm, something to think about =) j/k. I have been able to maneuver all three on my own taking Hannah to and from school when the older ones can walk through he parking lot, but if I want to go walking or jogging- either Ryan must be home with one or more kids or he must want to go with me. Well, since as before mentioned we haven't been able to get out much we finally busted loose for a walk the other night and we.. yes all 5 of us (sorry that's still just too fun to me).. thoroughly enjoyed it. I feel like I am missing fall this year! Following are my pics to commemorate our 1st family walk.


All ready to go!

All bundled and loving the cool fresh air!
Next outing on the agenda- the 1st family trip to Costco tonight- I must admit I'm a little scared...
I will let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

Erica B said...

Too cute! I was going to tell you to call me if you ever need a pusher while Ryan's at work, but then again, I would have Savannah and don't have a double, so that would be a predicament! Haha! Have fun at Costco! Don't worry about juggling all 5 of yall through the store- they're used to things coming in bulk there! (couldn't help myself!)

Aundrea said...

Don't worry Stephanie, I am gulity of stalking yours too!! I love seeing all your pictures! Your kids are too cute! Congratulations on your new addition! Sadie is precious!

Unknown said...

Hey Steph! My mom and I are together here in Wichita and started talking about "old friends" and you came up, so we checked out your blog- and LOVE LOVE it!!! You're family is adorable and we love your family motto :) I just wish we lived closer- how FUN would that be!!! My mom says hey and we wanted to tell you we're going to be in Memphis Oct 22 at the convention center at 7pm for a Juice Plus gathering and would love to see you and your family there! A speaker is going to be presenting at that time and we'll be there! Let me know if that is something you'd be interested in. Hope you're having a great week and it would be great to see you in Memphis!

annie and susie