Once again this year we are not sending Christmas cards. I did get some pictures of the kids before church the other day- now my goal must be to actually get a good one of all three- it will happen, I promise it will =) But Sunday morning, Ryan and I are always on pins and needles anyway about being late, so I was lucky to just get some of the older two and then caught some of Sadie after we got home.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Countdown to Christmas
The countdown is on! I can't believe we are just over a week away from Christmas. I am going to be very sad this year when Christmas is over. Not because the present anticipation will be gone, but because this year has been great with the ages of the kids. Hannah Grace and Bennett are at the age where they are really starting to get it and really are enjoying the season in general. The "Spirit of Christmas" has been flowing through our house each day. The kids are loving everything about "Chwimas" (as Bennett says) from the lights and decorations, to the music and events, to the counting down the days, to the talks about baby Jesus being born- they are eating it all up. And so am I. So yes, I will be sad when Christmas is not surrounding us and filling our thoughts, but we know that Jesus' birth is just the beginning of something much bigger and we will continue to celebrate!
Once again this year we are not sending Christmas cards. I did get some pictures of the kids before church the other day- now my goal must be to actually get a good one of all three- it will happen, I promise it will =) But Sunday morning, Ryan and I are always on pins and needles anyway about being late, so I was lucky to just get some of the older two and then caught some of Sadie after we got home.
I saw him standing in front of the TV with his hands in his pocket like this. Do you think he just knows he's that much of a studmuffin, haha. =)
So Merry Christmas to you all from the Braithwait's. We hope that you have a wonderful holiday with your families and celebrate the newborn King that was born to die for sinners as us!
Once again this year we are not sending Christmas cards. I did get some pictures of the kids before church the other day- now my goal must be to actually get a good one of all three- it will happen, I promise it will =) But Sunday morning, Ryan and I are always on pins and needles anyway about being late, so I was lucky to just get some of the older two and then caught some of Sadie after we got home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Sadie is really getting big! She is GORGEOUS, so are all your children. I love watching your family grow, y'all are so sweet!
Post a Comment