Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fourth and Firsts

4th month of life: Check
1st Solid Food: Check
1st Rolling Over: Processing
1st Sitting Up: Processing
1st Rasberries: Check
1st Tooth: N/A

What has Sadie been doing for the past four months? Growing fast, that's for sure!!! Weighing in at 14 lbs. 14 oz., she is trying hard to keep up! Other than the fact that she has decided for the past several nights now to wake up constantly (about every 45 minutes or so) through the entire second half of the night into morning, Sadie is doing great! We (of course not biased at all ,ahem) think she is beautiful! These are some pics I took for her "four month".



She is normally just a happy little thing, but she does have her serious side, which you will see in some of these pics =)



If you have had babies, you know what four months marks- 1st food- starting with baby cereal, woo-wie!
It was fun feeding this girl for the 1st time!



Waiting ever so patiently.


Here comes the 1st bite!!!!


I think she likes it!


I think if rice cereal can make her this happy, this girl will enjoy life! =)




There's that serious, concentrated look.
She is trying hard to roll over, but has yet to succeed.
She has also gotten to where she wants to sit straight up even though she can't. She's determined though!





One thing I can say for sure, this girl gets quadruple the love!!!







And she for the most part LOVES it!


Really, for the most part.

Happy four months, Sadie Jane!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so anxious to see her and hannah and bennett. next week can't come fast enough. xox mom

Erica B said...

She is so cute! I love that picture of her sticking out her tongue!