We had Sadie baptized the week before Christmas. I was waiting to post until my parents came in town this weekend and we had our "cake get together" for her, but due to bad weather they are postponing their trip. We are still going to do that, but I figured I better just go ahead and post these picture before they are too ancient!! Sadie looked beautiful in her baptismal gown and she was a sweetheart through the whole thing. I will spare you from my repetativeness, but if you would like to read about what we believe about baptizing our children as babies you can read about it from my post on Bennett's baptism.
We love you Sadie and of course pray that you will know your Maker and Heavenly Father at an early age, that you will know His love for you, and will grow in love for Him.
Somebody was obviously being very funny, it was hard to pick out pictures where I wasn't laughing.
A pretty good family pic- we don't aim for perfection at this point. =)
D.Y. obviously thought things were pretty funny too. Well, actually he was just laughing at how "crazy" it is with three three and under.
We were only one for four in this pic! Ha! And sadly this was about as good as it got for these shots!
Taking a pic for a family of three? Now that's much more do-able! =)
Not for long guys...
We love you Sadie! Cake pics to come, I promise... =)











2 comments:
So precious, and I thank Our Lord that you and Ryan are raising your children up to know Him. Our prayers have been answered and we are blessed. We love all of you so very much, Mom and Dad, (Nina and Pappa)
I like the new spring look, gives me hope for new life. I like the pics of the kids too! :) Mom
Post a Comment