Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Faces of Sadie

Yesterday Sadie was officially nine months old. Where has the time gone? Her 1st birthday will be here before we know it! She is not crawling yet, but she sure does have the will power and drive to do it. She just can't figure out how to get her feet in the right postition. Once she gets that figured out I have a feeling she will take right off and not look back. I feel like I wouldn't be surprised if it was tomorrow or if it was another month. I know she will do it when she's ready and this time around I'm good with that- no rush here =). We don't go to the doctor until next week so I have no idea what all her stats are, but I couldn't pass up her ninth month "birthday" as an opportunity to post an excessive amount of pictures of her. Sorry if you get sick of seeing pictures of this face, 'cause I definitely don't get tired of taking them (as if you haven't noticed). So happy ninth month Sadie, we love love love you!
The girl is not short on expression, so here are some "Faces of Sadie":

This one is blurry but so important- The "Ooo, what do you have-I want it."
The "I'm not joking"
The "Okay maybe I talk big."
The "My daddy's silly"
The "And I like it."
The "Hey, There's more to me than just cute looks and kissable cheeks."
The "While my cheeks do cry out to be kissed."

The "I'm not sure what I think about you"
The "Hey you're kind of funny"
The "Make that hilarious."
The "Now that's a little excessive"
The "I'm going to suck on your face."
The "I think I like you."
The "I think I have you wrapped around my cute little pinky."
The "Are you jerkin' my chain?"
The "Are you done taking pictures yet?"

The "No matter what face I make, I'm always irresistable"

3 comments:

Rachel said...

A-dor-a-ble! She is just so pretty! Love those fat baby cheeks. Happy 9 months, Sadie!

Renetta said...

Ahhh I looove these, Stephanie! Your Sadie is just the most gorgeous baby I have seriously ever ever seen!

Stephanie said...

Thanks, we think she is pretty cute, but know we may be a LITTLE biased =) Glad to know its not JUST us!! =) Hope you're doing well Renetta!!!