Sunday, September 19, 2010

HG Spotlight

 I took some cute pics of Hannah Grace after church today, cute little mess that she was. I decided it was time for her to have a little bit of the spotlight. She went and did a little shopping with me yesterday (I had a birthday gift card to one of my favorite clothing stores) . She is a great shopping partner and I enjoyed her company. In the dressing room we had a lesson on the difference between "I like it" and "I love it" =) and how sometimes, even if you love it, you still have to remind yourself you can live without it. It's hard to see her so grown up sometimes, but it sure is fun to share more things with her and see changes in our relationship as she grows. I think she is beautiful inside and out- as I think all momma's should think of their girls, when it comes down to it =)

  
This is one from a couple weeks ago. I just love it- even if Ryan doesn't love me taking pictures of him with his Saturday morning bed head =)
Mmhmm.

Blurry but to cute to pass on!
Daddy loves his girls and they love him!
You are precious to us, Hannah Grace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hannah Grace, you are beautiful! I like your dress and bow! Love you bunches, Nina