Sunday, January 23, 2011

Do As Your Momma Asks

I am constantly trying to ingrain this concept into the minds of my little three and four year old. When momma asks you to do something, you do it. And even though I am grown, I think I will follow my own rule, take my own orders, and since my momma asked for me to post a video of Sadie walking, I decided I would oblige. So mom, this really is for you, per your request. I'm not real sure why the video skips so much for a while, but after loading it I was too lazy to try to go back and fix it. (I couldn't leave out the snippet where she was insistent on crawling around with the frog hat covering her eyes). Every time I watch the part where she runs into the door frame I simultaneously cringe and laugh. I promise she wasn't hurt.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. She just toddles around.... I can't believe how she can stand up on her own! The froggie hat is hilarious!!! Does she do this often? Thank you Stephy. It was good of you to listen to your mother! I wish I was a bug on the wall to watch her and those little lips form words...really wish I was closer ;(
Love you all, Nina

Anonymous said...

Does she always close the phone when she says bye-bye? Don't know how many times I have watched this... dozens.... Nina

Anonymous said...

Just needed a fix. Nina