Wednesday, March 23, 2011

B's Treat Shop

 The other night when we were outside playing/ working ( Ryan was working hard getting our vegetable garden dug out- yeah that's a post in and of itself =). I got the biggest kick out of Bennett. He was under the swing set pretending to be the "treat man" and wanting us all to order treats from him. He was going on 100% imagination, so I had to run in and get him a few more concrete items to work with. =) And of course had to grab my camera to snap some shots of the cuteness.

 He was insistent that we called him "Mr. Man" and the second night he played this he bumped it up to "Mr. Candy Man".
 Maybe he is an entrepreneur in the making! =) Haha.
 Daddy even took a break from working to have a treat.
 Making sure he doesn't get stiffed in the money department- just good business tactic I'm sure. He was also very accommodating and told me I could take the oven with me so my treat could finish cooking when I told him I was in a hurry and needed it "to go". He was also sure to tell his customers "thank you" and "have a nice day!"





 Then there is this one who thinks she can do whatever she wants- come in and out as she pleases- and shoot me all the attitude her little heart desires. Oh Sadie, what are we to do with you!?



So if your feeling like something sweet, our back yard is the place to be! 
Come by and try one of Mr. Man's sweet treats!
The treats are scrumptious, virtually no calorie, and the service can't be beat =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how SWEET! Ella says he needs an OPEN and CLOSED sign. The flowers still look great too!

Brenda said...

This is so cute and funny! :)