Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hot Diggity Dog

We got to my parents Sunday night, where my sister Lindsey and hubby Bill, had driven up from Lawrence, Kansas to spend a day with us. We spent our first night in the country roasting dogs and s'mores.




 Check out Hannah Grace's face. I think she literally bit off more of that s'more than she could chew!



 Meet Checkers the goat. He was all about being friendly until he rode with Linz, Ryan, me, and the kids in the golf cart down to see the neighboring horses and on the way back we wouldn't let him sit on us (we were already well beyond maximum capacity =) and he had to run behind us the whole way back up the drive. Then he gave us the cold shoulder for two days. I'm not kidding.
Granny Sadie. If you haven't already noticed from 85% of the pictures I post of her, it is always something with that one!

Fresh outta the tub goodness. Can't you just smell it?!? 


 Someone told me recently my girls look like they could be twins the face. I would have to disagree. Sure they have some resemblances, but I think they are both so very different kinds of beautiful. (I know how as their mom I have to say and think that, but really, I do!)


 I hope they always stay thick as thieves, these three...
We spent the Fourth taking first rides on the pony, tractor, etc. That's up next...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, they all look like triplets...they are all so DOG GONE CUTE!