I'm usually so on top of unloading all my vacation pics. We've been up to some good stuff though that has given me good reason for the delay. So back to business...
The Fourth was the 1st full day we had at my parents and the kids were anxious to get on the pony and the tractor. I kind of took a ridiculous amount of pictures and I tried to go through and weed some out, but it was just too hard. I didn't want to make you bear with me through more pics than a person should take in a year, then I realized, I guess no on is technically making you. But if you do make it all the way to the end, you deserve a prize, really, you do!!!
Check out those puffy eyes. We lived on Benadryl and she totally thinks it's worth it.
Note her rockin' the Carhatt hat. Love it.
That face!
Excited to be saddled up and ready to go!!
Little natural.
Making Sunny whoa!
Bennett waited patiently for his turn to ride "Otis" the tractor. He likes the pony and did ride her, but this year, it was the tractor that really intrigued him!
Insert "Little Bit" with chocolate lips. Linz gave her a cocoa powder covered banana that she stored in her mouth a good chunk of the time we were out there. Goofball!
We got a kick outta Sadie on the pony. She was very concentrated. And she refused to hang on. She preferred to hover her hands over the horn. I guess she likes a challenge ( I think challenge is beginning to become a general theme with her these days, haha!)
Linz and Bill.
Hannah Grace had a turn on Otis too while Bennett gave Sunny a go.
I love this. So excited to wave to his sister on the tractor.
Break to hydrate.
We don't have many opportunities to take a pic together, so I guess we thought we'd take even a shower-less make up less one!
Couldn't resist a close up of those little boots.
Mom's got her all working on technique. Notice she's walking Sunny over the bar. (Don't know the technical horse jargon for that since it's not really a "jump")
Pooped out. I think grandma woke papa up with the camera =)
Phew! The end (for the day=)!
Way past my bed time (the hubby has officially gone to bed with out me. That pretty much never happens =)











































2 comments:
Oh, the pictures are just wonderful! All the kids look like they were having a good time and so were G&G! Can't wait to see them!
Let's do it all over again! Nina
Post a Comment