Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Home Front

Alright my blogging head is going in a million different directions (unfortunately it's not only my blogging head- I'm sure a post on all my absent minded ridiculous errors I have made over the last couple weeks would be entertaining in and of itself!) I didn't want to leave off some of these random pics from over the last month, and  I thought about heaping them in with my kitchen reveal. But, ah, that would be overwhelming. So stay tuned for that and the pics I have been working on from my mom and my trip to the Botanic garden. My goal is to get those wrapped up by the end of the decade. So, with that in mind here's just a little hodge podge to tide you over. 

Check out these two. Two MESSES I tell ya!
 I don't remember why this one particular night I was walking around with Bennett on my back, sporting our best "Sadie faces" as we have lovingly coined it (or "corky grin") when I asked Ryan to snap a pic of it. 
 And you know how you do with one kid and the rest want a turn, so here we go for that...

 Here are a few examples of the original so you get the idea:



Goob. And the just as goober-ific impersonator...


 Then there is the graceful mature one. She started her first ballet class this week. I was SO playing the part of the uber proud momma. She did awesome, smiled the whole time, loved it, and I was really impressed with how fast she caught on and how well she did!! Super excited about it! Doesn't she look the part so perfectly?

And a spin for us, of course!

That's some mumbo jumbo from these parts. Kitchen makeover is coming soon- it's only been 6 months in the making!!!

1 comment:

linda said...

Oh so funny on the grins! Tell Hannah that Nina loves the spin!