(Let's pretend this actually got posted on the day I started it, last Wednesday the 21st, shall we...)
Sadie, as cheesy as it sounds, you had a hold on us the day arrived and have had every day since. You bring so much fun and joy to our home. You make us laugh daily and you are such a stink and such a sweet heart at the same time! We all love you very much baby sister!


We had cupcakes at grandma and grandpa Braithwait's to celebrate. Grandma did an awesome job of making it special, and of course I brought my camera with no memory card so phone pics is all I got.






Happy 2nd birthday big girl!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SADIE. YOU ARE A JEWEL TO NINA AND PAPA. WE ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR BIG PERSONALITY AND LOVABLE ANTICS. LOVE YOU BUNCHES.
Post a Comment