Such a cute disaster and looking so mature.
It still catches me off guard when I hear something very adult like come out of her mouth. =)
Love this one- throwing leaves, I just somehow managed to not capture a single leaf in the picture.
And actually catching this one looking and smiling at the camera, this is a new phenomena!
A picture can be worth a thousand words and so can the phrase "That's so Sadie."
Ah, this one makes all my pestering photo attempts worthwhile.
While here you can tell she is trying to humor me =)
And he's well, not humoring me.
![]() |
I assure you, It's not that I love my son any less, it's that he loves me taking his picture a lot less.
At least he had a cute little hind end in those jeans for me to take a pic of since that was all he was givin' me.
(And I know he we will love reading that I wrote that some day!)
Gotta love that little mess.
It's tough being a girl with all that stuff to tote around. Trust me darlin'- it doesn't get any easier!! =)
Love.

























1 comment:
Okay, filled up my computer with these pics... now I am on my way there. They are getting way too big for me to miss some time with them again.
Post a Comment