Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

Here's the crew! This year was the 1st year I let them pick what they wanted to be. Bennett knew he wanted to be a race car driver, so we rolled with it. Hannah Grace wanted to be a ballerina. Here she is dressed up for her school party as a ballerina. After seeing her best buddy, Kelsie, dressed up as a princess, she knew she wanted to switch it up for trick or treating and where one of her dress up dresses.
After Sadie crawled out of the bedroom hallway a couple weeks ago, looking like this...

I thought Hannah's hand me down dog costume would fit the bill just fine! But when Sadie saw Hannah all princess-ed up, she knew she would have it no other way, so just before running out the door, she was commited to Tinker Bell. So there we had it-- Belle, race care man, and Tink. And they sure were cute regardless! =)

 Ready to roll!!



 And just to note Sadie is wearing her "barkies" - one of my favorites things she says right now, which are her sparkly shoes. They are affectionately deemed "my barkies". 

 I think Lucy wanted to go inside this one ;-)
 Sadie was always bringing up the rear. She was such a trooper, it was a long way for those little legs to carry her! Here they are helping themselves into a friends house!
 Worn out and hitchin' a ride with daddy!

 Ah, little girls and their princess outfits. It certainly is the in thing to be in the little girl world =)


A good chunk of the trick or treating crew! 
We had a great time, the kids loved it and are already anxiously awaiting next Halloween (and excitingly asking me what holiday is next!) Thanksgiving here we come!

(PS- after looking back on previous Halloween posts, I realize I say "Thanksgiving [or holidays] here we come!" a the end of almost every one. I guess I'm just super original like that ;-D

No comments: