Thursday, November 17, 2011

Flashback

Simply because sometimes looking back just makes me smile....




This was the end of November 2008. Two (correction- 3!!! Ugh see time just flies too fast!) years ago (Hannah Grace 2 years and Bennett 14 months). My how fast these babies grow!


 What got me looking at old pics is that I was wanting to see what Sadie's hair is doing in comparison to Hannah Grace's hair at that age. So of course, I couldn't resist an across the board 2 year comparison.


These are all at 2 years and about 1-2 months. Not sure what my analysis is on that actually. All I know, is who'da thunk Hannah Grace had the chubbiest cheeks of them all!! ;-)

I am super excited about Thanksgiving and the coming holiday season. Looking back on all the pictures from this time of year is such a fun reminder of what a special time we are approaching!! 

1 comment:

linda said...

Yeah, funny HG has the chub cheeks! They are all just toooooo adorable. Want to reach in the puter and be there. soon. soon.