The program came through on its guaranteed "chuckle over the cuteness" factor.
Even Bailey had her moves down pat.
It's funny. I have said before, it's odd to me how I know Bennett got my dimples, but for some reason, they just aren't real obvious on him. Well at the program that night, even from all those rows back, those bad boys were all you could see!
Both kids got pics with their super sweet and awesome teachers!
A few random snippets from the rest of that week-
I managed to get this cute pic on a girls little shopping outting with Hannah Grace and Nina.
Sadie tattooed herself in Christmas stickers. (I think she had some help with that one- note hands in bottom left corner =)
Ryan and I managed to sneak a looong overdue date night while my mom watched the kids. They put together a gingerbread train.
And Wednesday before Christmas "Gigi" (Ryan's grandma) made it into town. We had them all for dinner on Thursday.
The kids got a bed time story from Gigi, while the guys put together the kids Christmas gift from Uncle Ross and Aunt Lori. After a quality control test run from the dads, the kids were able to play on their new game table =)
For a few minutes atleast..... ;-)
(Notice the cheering squad)
And, that pretty much brings us up to Christmas Eve and Day....



1 comment:
So much fun! All cute pics. Love the tatoos!
Post a Comment