Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Zoo Light Fun!

Saturday night was the perfect night to head to Zoo Lights here! It was probably upper 50s when it got dark- cold enough to feel right, but warm enough to really enjoy it! (We were much more bundled last year). The kids had a blast and we loved just watching them run around so into it all. Grandma and Grandpa Braithwait joined us again, too!

 Goofy kids. Bennett wouldn't stop doing the huge corny grin all night. I mean he looks like that in pretty much every.single.picture.
Ah, well... 





We don't get many of these! Boy, I really do love that guy!




 I'm head over heels, obsessed with this pic. LOVE-IT.
My super handsome husband and beautiful oldest daughter (who I will still argue anyone looks just like her daddy)- 
Picture perfection, in my humble opinion ;-)

 Waiting for the tram- go figure Bennett is being normal on the one where no one else knows I am taking a pic!
 Ah, there we go!!


Love making Christmas memories with my family! Love looking back on the ones from years past, basking in the ones we are making now, looking forward to all the ones to come.

1 comment:

linda said...

Everyone is fabulous looking, including G&G. It comes from the heart... and it is true beauty. You are all blessed.