I love that we have a month to celebrate Christmas- I suppose a month, even, sometimes isn't long enough (of course we celebrate Christ all year)- But I do think I have come to the conclusion that when the season is done, I don't want to feel we missed out on any good ways to experience the wonderful Christmas "spirit". Even though we have decided to pass on doing Santa Claus with our kids (maybe I should write more on that in another post) I still want this time of year to be a magical one for them!
Friday night we asked Ryan's parents to go with us to Zoo Lights at the Memphis Zoo. I'm pretty sure we all had great time!
Pretty curious and excited!!!
Such a dilemma- flash and clear pictures or no flash and more ambiance. Ah, you will see I tried to go for both on a lot of them! I love this one below, especially Bennett's little silhouette looking up at papa.
Hello, Beautiful! We love you!
We even met some reindeer. Ryan laughed in my face this morning when I asked him what kind of animal "reindeer" were-- as if I were buying into the fairy tale and reindeer aren't real. Do you guys Google in your marriage as often as we do? hahaha... FYI- they are caribou people! The girls gettin' a pic in front of the castle--- the very big castle---
We even got to watch a magic show that the kids were surprisingly more entertained by than I thought they might be. Bennett would awkwardly laugh out loud well after every one else had finished laughing. It was adorable.
My snuggle bug.
After slurping up some yummy hot chocolate and leaving the evidence all over his face =).
Wiped out. Three little angels- they truly are the gifts that keep on giving!



















2 comments:
What more could there be than special little gifts such as these three. The Baby Christchild has made their life eternal. What joy we celebrate this Christmas Season!
Be blessed, Nina
SO fun! Love your new blog look, too! I can't believe Sadie is walking, too it looks like!
Post a Comment