Wednesday, December 29, 2010

For Now

Well a Christmas recap is on my to- do list. But for now, pics will have to do. These are the closest thing I got to taking a Christmas picture (all the way back at the beginning of December). Unfortunately not a single pic of the three together for this entire Christmas season. Maybe I will dress them up in the Christmas outfits after the fact, now, just to get one, ha! 
A little sibling love?



Or not!!! Yeah, singles were definitely the only way to go this time around!
This one just took some time to warm up, but he did eventually improve his stinky attitude.









Then there is this little bug...









And of course, the oh so mature eldest =)








We hope you all had a very merry Christmas. I will be back to to document some of the events of our crazy, and wonderful, week of celebrating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, love it! I really enjoyed to first one! LOL!!!!! You are really blessed with some wonderful, and photo genic kids. The one of Sadie and her trying to EAT the ornament is hilarious. Love you all, Nina