Monday, June 4, 2012

Country Morning

We are home from our annual summer trip to "the farm" aka my parents house in Iowa. We went earlier than normal this year and enjoyed a vast array of weather. We headed 1st to my sister's in Illinois for my nephews graduation party! I can't believe he is headed off to college!!! I was only 8 when he was born. I am so glad we could be there to see all the family and congratulate him!
Sunday afternoon after some outlet shopping and delicious lunch on the way over, we arrived. 
 We take it pretty easy when we go- it really is such a perfect mix of things to do and relaxation. Our first morning there Papa took the kids for a ride on Otis, the big orange tractor!






 Bed head boy!
 Oh my!
 My parents got a new outside dog, Drue/ Drew (?how are you spelling that mom?) She was sooo awesome and the kids REALLY loved her!



They are so content to just be there, outside- running and exploring. I love it for them! 

That afternoon we made our only trip to the pool before it was a little cooler for the rest of the week. Those pics up next!

No comments: