There seems to be always enough things to fill up a leisurely day in the country.
Hannah was not really in the mood for me to be taking her picture while she rode this day, while Sadie, on the other hand, was more than willing to put on a show for me...as you can see...
HG is probably pushing her size on Sunny. Next year she may be ready for a big horse, if only she can not be so timid. Sadie, also on the other hand, already was riding a big horse completely by herself without being scared at all. I know Hannah wants to she is just a little more reserved about those kinds of things. It really is so fun to see how each kid is so different.
Not too mention I think she really thinks Sunny is her best friend in the world ;-) She is very attached!
And what was Bennett so stoked about??
Papa Marc and daddy got the bebe gun out with Bennett and he was smiling from EAR to EAR!!!
Love it!!! It was some serious cuteness how giddy he was over it!
His daddy was pretty happy about that too ;-)
Hannah Grace gave it a whirl too. We all did with the exception of Sadie. It is pretty fun!
We also buzzed over to the neighbors. He raises pigs, and again this year, got one for my mom, so one of these pigs will hopefully give us some AWESOME cottage bacon in our freezer like we got last year!! They were cuter than I expected. I guess I just wasn't thinking I was really eating "Wilbur".
Sadie, of course, 1st to step up to the plate with no fear.
We actually did call the runt of the crew Wilbur.
Yeah, we find all kinds of ways to spend the day exploring and enjoying our time living a farmish life.
It rained one day that we went into town and shopped, and the last day we were there, we rented a boat on a lake on the north side of the city. That's next!
Sorry if this is a train wreck of thoughts- I have been working on this entirely too long, want to throw my computer out the window, and am just trying to wrap it up to join the hubs on the couch for a bit before bed!
So until next time! Good night!
So until next time! Good night!






















No comments:
Post a Comment