I only took a few pics at Thanksgiving. We had a great day!!!
But this is close to the extent of pics I got to document it....
And we took our 3rd annual trip to the Zoo Lights. I keep thinking we are getting repetitive with some of the Christmas festivities every year, but the kids love it all and ask and get really exciting about going back to the same things!
And as if I needed the reminder-- crazy!! the difference a year makes--
Grandma and Papa being along always adds majorly to the excitement factor!!
This guy was all hands in pocket most the night ;-) Such a boy!
Skating rink. They were prepping the ice when we first when in, but came back later to people watch the skaters.
Navigation system with the map :)
I loved watching how mesmerized this girl was watching the ice skaters!!
Family pic!
And what do you do when you feel you need a pic of just you and your husband so that you do have some proof you actually were a couple all those years? Just crop your kids out, of course!!
And there you go!
Sadie sandwich. I mean really though-- two identical end pieces with something different in the middle!
The train ride was a favorite. When we went through a dark tunnel lit up with lights it was almost like Disney World!! Almost.... there you go kids ;-)
See?! Same effect for a fraction of the cost!!!
Adorable.
Up close and personal with the duck.
Christmas lights really are quite pretty!
Another fun, fun memory to add to the books!!!





1 comment:
Come on! Let us hear from Memphis Lord? Please, please?
Post a Comment