Well, wouldn't ya know it would take some great pics of my kids/family to get me crawling back with a vengeance. It is after all one of those little things in life that excites me, and since a professional photographer has never taken a snap at my littles (one horrible JCPenney picture aside) my pics are all I got. I do treasure them.
So, this year we planned a first for us... A small beach get-away! We decided we really wanted to take the kids at least one time when they were small(er) to just see them enjoy the sand and waves at this age. I am so glad we did! We had a great time and made priceless memories! It was definitely a blessing! I'll break the trip into two posts, and I'm starting with technically the last part ;) The last night we (of course) had to head down to the beach for some of those awesome back-dropped photos.The critical side of me wants to make note that the coloring was off in several these, there was a huge smudge on my lens at some point :(, the kids had bloodshot eyes, I had makeup on that was too light for my face, and it was very windy. But that side of me is annoying anyway.... so let's just say, I think they are perfect ;-).
I don't feel captions are necessary, so feel free to go scroll happy if you don't feel like browsing 40 or so pictures, ha!
Okay this one deserves a caption. Seriously priceless! ;)
Don't you know I am in picture euphoria :)
I of course got some good ole play shots as well, those I'm sure are not too far to follow!





































1 comment:
So amazingly beautiful, each and every picture!
Post a Comment