Well, summer is officially here, even though in our family you would hardly know it! I have had a little bit of cabin fever since I really can't go anywhere during the week. So last weekend we had our first, and long overdue, little outting with the kids. We took the kids to a nearby "spray park" and had a blast. It took Hannah Grace about 45 minutes to warm up to the idea but when she finally saw how much fun even her little brother was having, she decided to jump in and she just loved it! We had so much fun and can't wait to go back! Here are some pics- I know it seems like a lot but since I took over a hundred, this was massiviely narrowing it down =). the new one on top of the blog is also from this day- Hannah Grace and daddy drying off. Enjoy!
(PS- sorry for you Facebookers, these pics will be repeats!)

Here I am trying to convince Hannah how fun this is as she just keeps saying "Noo, noo"

And after she got over whatever fear issue she was having!

Bennett loved it from the get go, he is just the most fun little baby!

This is one of my faves.
Looking for a snack.
Taking a quick rest in the stroller before jumpin' back in!


And she's finally got the hang of it =)



1 comment:
It looks like Ryan had the most fun at the splash park!!!
Post a Comment